Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 15 October 2018

Sparkle All The Way

Welcome to the "Woodsy Christmas" new release from High Hopes!
I am super excited to introduce you to "Christmas Gofer". How fun is this gofer, trudging through the snow just to get the Christmas ornaments to the tree! And those teeth - so fun!!! 



I stamped my gofer and coloured him/her with alcohol markers and Prismacolor pencils and cut it out using a stitched square die. I added some Nuvo glitter drops to the trim on the hat and the top of the ornaments. I thought some non traditional rainbow Christmas paper was perfect for this fun stamp. After inking the edges of all of my paper and card stock I added some ribbon and glitter drops to finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Christmas Gofer - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Sparkle - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Really Rainbow Christmas - Lawn Fawn 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Honey Gold Nuvo Glitter Drops, Celebrate It Ribbon, Color Box ink, white gel pen, stitched square die - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: MB1 MB3 EB3 EB6 EB5 CR7 CR11 DR6 AP1 AP3 DG2 YG3 VB2 FS8 TN1 EB1 EB2 

Prismacolor Pencils: Dark Brown Magenta

Be sure to stop by the website to see the full release! Gofers, raccoons and bears oh my!!! 
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Oh My Gosh, he is just the cutest little guy ever. I saw this in person and it's incredible!! Love the polka dots and added glitter! Another awesome design by you!!

    ReplyDelete