Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 15 October 2018

Pumpkin Smiles

Fall is my favourite time of year. The cooler temperatures, cozy sweaters and the colours of the leaves changing are some of my favourite things about this season. 
The "A Girl and Her Pumpkin" digital stamp by Crissy Armstrong is perfect for your fall/Thanksgiving cards and this month's new Anything Goes challenge. 




After printing and colouring my stamp with alcohol markers and Prisma pencil, I cut her out with a rectangle die. I added her to some papers from two different digital paper collections (links below) as well as one small piece of matching traditional paper. The sentiment is a word die, but I decided to use the "negative" of the die for something different and fun. Some cotton lace ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: A Girl and Her Pumpkin - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Word Dies Set - Smile Happy and Celebrate- Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Rainbow Polka Dots, Stripe Digital Papers - Whimsy Stamps
Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles die - Whimsy Stamps

Cotton Lace Ribbon, Enamel Dots

Spectrum Noir Markers:  FS1 FS4 TN2 TN4 TB8 BT9 TB9 EB3 EB6 EB5 GY1 GB1 GY4 DG2 DG3 JG6 DG3 CT1 CT2 GB5 OR1 CR7  

Primsacolor pencil: Pumpkin Orange, Diaxazine Purple Hue 

Don't forget to join this month's challenge on the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Facebook page - we can't wait to see your creations! 

Thanks for stopping! Have a fantastic crafty day! 

1 comment :

  1. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous!! For some reason it me makes me think this is you as a young girl!!

    ReplyDelete