Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 12 March 2020

Dapper Dan Christmas

It's all about Christmas this week with  Krafty Chicks Challenge #498 - Christmas.  I love Christmas and I love making Christmas cards. I try very hard to make them throughout the year but I usually end up procrastinating on them and my hubby and dog don't know who I am for the month of December because I am hiding in my craft room trying to get cards done.
I decided Dapper Dan from High Hopes Rubber Stamps was the perfect gentleman to create my first Christmas card of 2020. How adorably handsome is he!?!?



After colouring the handsome Dapper Dan with alcohol markers I hand fussy cut him and ran a black marker around the edge to get any white I had left behind. I created my background using a lamp post and fence die and some punched snowflakes. Patterned paper from Echo Park's My Favorite Winter collection were perfect for this stamp. 
Some ribbon, a Merry Christmas sentiment and enamel dots (my favourite) finish off my card.
  
Card Recipe 
Stamp: Dapper Dan - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Merry Christmas - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: My Favorite Winter - Echo Park

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, white gel pen, stitched border die - Whimsy Stamps, ribbon - Stampin' Up, fence and lampost die - Your Next Stamp, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs, snowflakes - Marvy punch 

 Copics: C2 C3 C5 C9 R20 R56 589 R59 R27 W5 YG61 YG63 B000
                                                              
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

4 comments :

  1. I love this card!!!! The blue and red is a gorgeous combination! Love the little fence and lamp post! Your colouring is awesome as always! Congrats on your first Christmas card of 2020!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan sure is a cute snowman, and right now it is snowing here, maybe I should go and try to make a friend for Dan. Awesome card friend! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute snowman. Love the scene you created. Awesome card. Congrats on your first Christmas card for 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh....I love this! Snowmen are my weakness LOL...cute, cute, cute miss Donna!

    ReplyDelete