Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 19 March 2020

Easter Bunny Greetings

Easter is just around the corner so I'm hopping in with this adorable "Bunny Stack" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 
I don't often get my Easter cards sent or given out - I always forget to take them!, but I think this year may be the year that happens. 
These guys just make me smile and I would love to see the smile that this cute stack of bunnies I hope would bring to someone else.



After colouring these cuties with alcohol markers I hand fussy cut them out leaving a thin white edge. I found some patterned paper from Stampin' Up for my background and added some matching card stock which I ran through an embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out using a fishtail banner die. Some matching ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Bunny Stack  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Script Easter Greetings - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, white gel pen, fishtail banner die - YNS, ribbon - stash, Baby Breath embossing folder - Cuttlebug, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

 Copic Markers : N1 N3 N6 RV000 RV91 Y38 735 Y32 B00 B02 B04 B06 

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh these stacked bunnies are just too adorable! Love that embossed piece of cardstock! Such a perfect Easter card in yellow! My friend you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete