Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 26 March 2020

Polly's Note

I can't believe my time as a guest designer for Krafty Chicks Challenge has come to an end so quickly. I have had so much fun playing along with the weekly challenges and "virtually" meeting this fun, welcoming group of ladies. Thank you everyone for an amazing month! 
My final post for March is for Krafty Chicks Challenge #500 - All Occasion. I am using the oh so adorable Polly from Whimsy Stamps. I can never have too many cards in my stash that I can send so someone knows I am thinking of them. 




I coloured this cutie and the rainbow with alcohol markers, cut her out using a pleated lace die and added her to some matching card stock. I added some star dust Stickles to the flower centre for a touch of bling.
 Next I cut some matching lined paper and used a note book edge die to make it look like it was torn off a note pad. Some gingham and water color wash papers helped my design come together. I stamped and added the sentiment sideways. Some matching ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Polly - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Wood and Notebook Basics - Simple Stories, Tiny Check and Watercolor Washes - MFT

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, Star Dust Stickles, notebook edge - My Creative Time Dies, ribbon - stash, Pleated Lace rectangle die - Gina Marie Designs, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

Copic Markers : E00 E21 E11 B93 B95 B97 E33 E34 E37 E77 RV11 RV32 RV34 C0 C1 C2 YG17 YG63 G99

                                                              
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

3 comments :

  1. Wow, wow, wow! I absolutely love the blue and white combination! You coloured Polly beautifully! Love all the layers and tiny bow! This is my new favourite of yours! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome so talented, love it, great job friend, and again thanks of being with us this month. Made my month for sure, keep in touch and Love this card. Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl..this is gorgeous, as usual!! I just love your creations and I am am so happy you were able to join us for the month! Dont be a stranger xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete