Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 5 March 2020

Rainbow Smiles

My first post as a guest designer for Krafty Chicks Challenge #497 Stamp Act (use a stamp) is all about penguins, rainbows and sending smiles! I love having cards in my stash that I can send to a friend or family member who needs a little pick me up or a hug in a card as I like to say when I can't be there in person.
I had a hard time choosing from my stamp "collection" but decided that the super adorable Waddles from Your Next Stamp needed some love and ink. He has been in my stash for awhile and hasn't seen daylight..or ink!



I coloured this cutie and the rainbow with alcohol markers and cut him out using the matching die. The rainbow was hand fussy cut and I added some clear sparkle pen to it - so hard to see in the photo! I set them aside and created my sky background using a cloud die cut, ink and a dauber. Next I stamped the clouds (included in the set) and grabbed a sentiment from a second Waddles set and stamped it inside the cloud - it was a perfect fit. 
This is a more clean and simple card then I usually do but I needed to keep it somewhat flat so I could mail it although Waddles and the cloud are popped up with foam pop dots.......maybe this one will have to be hand delivered! 
  
Card Recipe 
Stamp: Waddles Rainbow Fun - Your Next Stamp

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, baby blue Memories ink, cloud die - Quickutz, clear Spectrum Sparkle pen, 3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time

Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers : W5 BG7 BG10 GB5 CT4 V15 PL3 LG2 BO2 BO6 OR1 GB5

                                                              
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

3 comments :

  1. Awesome card and so happy you joined us this month. Your talent is amazing. Way to go on with this card! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Guest post! This card is absolutely adorable and coloured perfectly! Those clouds are amazing! Another great card and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Donna and welcome to the Hen House this month! Soooo excited to have you with us xoxoox

    ReplyDelete