Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 19 March 2020

Hangin' With You

This week's Krafty Chicks Challege #499 is CAS (Clean and Simple). I find this style of card very challenging as I love to add layers of patterned paper or create a scene on my cards. Having said that there are times when I like to challenge myself to literally sit on my hands when I am creating and do something more clean and simple. It also helps kick start my creativity and helps me step outside my creative box.
I coloured Hangin' Around from High Hopes Rubber Stamps quite a while ago and he has been patiently waiting for my creativity to kick in and get him on a card. Paired with a new inside out stitched die I received as a Christmas gift and voila - my version of clean and simple it is.



This fun stamp is coloured with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut using my trusty xacto knife and manicure scissors. Next I cut my white cardstock to the size I wanted, tentatively laid the die on top and placed and stamped the  sentiment. This piece was put through my Big Kick to cut out the circle and I added a cloudy sky in the background. The clouds were created using a cloud die cut and baby blue ink. A simple piece of blue cardstock and some enamel dots finish off my card. 
  
Card Recipe 
Stamp: Hangin' Around - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Hangin' With You - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, cloud die - Quickutz, baby blue Memories ink, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

 Spectrum Noir and Copics: AG1 AG3 AG5 BO2 B06
                                                              
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

3 comments :

  1. Love your "version" os a CAS card! The image just pops off the white! You do the best clouds.....swooning here!The sentiment goes perfectly and brings a smile to your face! Awesome card my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock the CAS, girl! This card is adorable xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool D! I like this makes me smile Great card!

    ReplyDelete