Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 16 November 2023

Don't Worry Be Happy

 I am taking a break from my what feels like a never ending to do list for Christmas cards to have some fun with Mr. Frog from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. He just makes me smile....looking kind of innocent but happy at the same time, its hard not to smile with him. I was listening to the radio while I crafted and while I was trying to figure out a sentiment to put with him a song came on that I not only could not get out of my head but inspired the sentiment I chose using words from two different sentiments.




After colouring this cutie with Copic markers, I hand fussy cut him and ran a black marker around the edge to get any white I had missed. I decided to get in touch with my CAS (clean and simple) side for this card design. I cut some matching patterned paper with fishtail banner dies and layered them for Mr. Frog to sit on. 
Next, I picked two sentiments that I only wanted a few words from, masked them off and stamped them. This took a couple tries to be honest but I am happy with how it turned out. Some enamel dots finish off my card. 


Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Mr. Frog (SLF037)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Dont Worry (FDG021), Be Happy (GG040) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Water Color Wishes - Rainbow - Lawn Fawn, Water Color Wash - Brights - MFT, Perfectly Plaid - Spring - Lawn Fawn

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, fishtail banner dies, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Body - YG25 G24 G28 
Spots - YG01 YG03 YG17


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment