Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 9 November 2023

Merry Wishes

  I am still working away at my Christmas card to do list and this week I decided to do a card featuring Polar Bear Family from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I have not used this stamp in a while so when I saw it I decided it was perfect for one of my cards this year. 



I coloured the stamp using Copic markers and cut it out with a circle die. Patterned paper from Echo Park was the perfect match for this adorable family. I cut the wood paper to fit the 5.5 x 5.5 inch base and cut the matching snowflake paper with a fishtail banner die. Next, I stamped the sentiment, cut it out with a circle die, added it to a matching card stock base and set it aside. I cut a snow bank with a stitched edge die and added some die cut trees from Memory Box. Once all of the pieces were glued down I added the stamped image and sentiment. Some sparkly snowflakes from a snowflake border, enamel dots and a bow finish off my card. 


Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Polar Bear Family (TLF005)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - We Wish You (FF045) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Jingle All The Way - Echo Park

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, stitched hills die - Whimsy Stamps, circle die, fishtail banner die, snowflake border die - Whimsy Stamps, ribbon, tree dies - Memory Box, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Hats & Scarves - R24 R27 R37 R59 E30 E31 E35
Feet - RV10 RV11
Cheeks - R20
Shading - C1

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Your writing style is captivating, and I always look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete