Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 23 November 2023

Holiday Cheer

 Back in my happy place this week making Christmas cards. I have a lot of friends and family who love penguins and High Hopes has so many adorable penguin stamps it is hard to choose which one to use. This week I decided Penguin Family is perfect for one of the penguin lovers on my card list......how cute is this family!


I coloured up this adorable family with Copic markers. I cut down the sides of paper and then traced the edge of a die to create the border at the bottom and cut it with a pair of scissors. I did the same for the card stock behind it but decided to off set it for a different look. Next I cut patterned paper from Echo Park to fit my card base and added a small strip at the top to add some interest. The sentiment was masked off from a larger sentiment, stamped, cut and mounted on matching card stock. To finish off my card I added some twine, a snow flake, enamel dots and Star Dust Stickles to the hats and ear muffs. 

Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Penguin Family (TT057)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Holiday All Year (H200) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Jingle All The Way - Echo Park
Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, snowflake die - Memory Box, enamel dots, twine

Copic Markers
Bodies - T5 T7 T8
Hats/Ear Muffs - YG01 YG03 YG17 R17 R24 R27 R39
Beaks/Feet - Y11 Y15 17
Shading - C0 C1 
Igloo - B000 B00 B01


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment