Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 10 December 2016

Baked With Love

I wanted to pop in quickly to show you the Christmas card I made for my sister. 

Over the last year or so, my sister has found her passion ... baking! 
Here a few pictures of her Christmas cookies........super talented right?!?


So, I set out to find the perfect stamp for her Christmas card. 

I found Baker Wryn from Tiddly Inks Stamps. She comes with a table with bowls on it too but I chose not to use it this time for my card. 



I started by printing my digital stamp and colouring it with alcohol markers. I sketched holly and berries on her hat just for fun. After colouring it I cut it out using a stitched oval die and mounted it on a cardstock oval. I added it to a die cut doily and my patterned paper. Some fun baking embellishments were added as well as some ribbon and enamel dots. The sentiment was stamped and then cut out with a fishtail banner die. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Baker Wryn - Tiddly Inks Stamps
Sentiment: Merry Christmas - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Kiss The Cook - Bo Bunny
Dies: Doily Trio One Set, Stitched Oval Dies, Fishtail Banners - Your Next Stamp
Baking embellishments - stash, Crafts lace ribbon, Cupid gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: CR7 CR11 DR6 FS5 FS2 TN2 JG2 JG6 EB6 EB3 3B5 TN1 EB1 EB2 TN2 TN4 TN7 DR1 

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Thanks for stopping by! 
I love reading your comments!




1 comment :

  1. Another adorable card and perfect for your super talented sister! Talent sure runs in the family!!

    ReplyDelete