Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 7 December 2016

What Friends Are For

I have a confession... I am having way too much fun playing with the new Woodland Friends release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps! 

It is fun to work with winter images that are all about friends and friendship! 

My card today features: "Seeds Of Friendship" and the "Friends Are For" sentiment from the new release. 



I started by colouring my stamp with alcohol markers and then cutting it out with a stitched rectangle die. I added some Liquid Applique for the snow. While that dried so I could apply heat to puff it up, I grabbed my patterned paper.

I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with a fishtail banner die. I cut another banner in my cardstock colour and added it.  

I cut out the pieces for my layout and once the applique was dry, I puffed it up and added it to my card. I added a flower and some die cut leaves and some gumdrops - my fav!

Card Recipe
Stamp: Seeds Of Friendship (TT065) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Friends Are For (GG004) - High Hopes Stamps
Patterned Paper: Felicity Collection - Bo Bunny 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic XpressIt white gel pen, Stitched Rectangle Die - YNS, Fishtail Banner dies - YNS, Liquid Applique, Foliage die - Spellbinders, Flower - stash, Retro gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers used: PP1 PP3 TN1 EB1 EB2 TN3 TN6 TN7 BT3 BT4 BT5 BT2 JG1 JG6 JG4 1G1 

Our December Challenge is Friends Always and there is a sketch to get your creative juices flowing. Click here to play along - we can't wait to see what your create!

Here's the sketch



If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


1 comment :

  1. Another adorable card! The Bunny's scarf is amazing and I love the snow details! The layout with those cute little layered flags are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete