Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Sparkle And Cheer

Happy New Year One Crazy Stamper Fans! 

The hustle and bustle of Christmas is technically over but if you're like me, I don't get to see some of the special people in my life until after Christmas.
My god daughter is one of those special people who I will see soon. 

She loves hedgehogs so I used the "Kovu and Hootie" stamp from the new Woodland Friends new release at High Hopes for her Christmas card. 
Bear with me......this is my last Christmas card to share for now.


Inside




I coloured these cuties using alcohol markers and then cut them out with a circle die. A white gel pen added some polka dots to their scarves and cheeks and some Hero Arts glitter added some bling to the snow. 
Next, I dusted off my Cricut to cut out the red background with a scallop edge to mount my circle on. This was added to some fun plaid paper and a ribbon and some sparkly gumdrops finish it off. 
I added some plaid paper to the outside edge and finished off the inside leaving just enough room to include a personal, handwritten message. 

Card Recipe
Stamp:Kovu and Hootie (TT067) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Sparkle and Cheer (LL002) Merry Christmas (F051) - High Hopes Stamps
Patterned Paper: Comfort and Joy - MME
Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic XpressIt White Gel pen, Quickie glue pen, Hero Arts glitter, Classic circle die - Spellbinders, White Sugar and Sparkle gumdrops - YNS, Ribbon - stash

Spectrum Noir Markers: EB6 EB3 EB5 CT4 GB5 OR1 1G1 1G2 JG2 JG6 JG4 CR7 CR11 DR6 FS8 TN7 TN8 EB5 BT2

Our December Challenge is Friends Always and there is a sketch to get your creative juices flowing. Click here to play along - we can't wait to see what your create!

Here's the sketch



If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


1 comment :

  1. Your God Daughter is going to love this! So sweet and I love the polka dots on their scarves! It's really neat how you did the scallop edge! Another awesome card Donna!

    ReplyDelete