Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 4 December 2016

Peace Love Joy

I am still plugging away at my Christmas cards, I will be honest. I should be done by now but I love to be able to find the perfect stamp for my loved ones to use on their card. 

It could be their favourite animal, a hobby or just something I know means alot to them. This is true for the "Star Of Bethlehem digital stamp from the Whimsy Digital Shop - it is perfect for my parents. 




My stamp is coloured with alcohol markers ....and here is a confession for ya. I had no intention of fussy cutting any part of this stamp but when I messed up the sky background for the third time, honestly - I wasn't going to colour it again. So, I fussy cut part of the stamp and let some patterned paper become my sky background. Phew, glad that's off my chest! 

Now, back to my card! I coloured the star with alcohol markers and gold Wink of Stella to give it a little glimmer. Some gold trim ribbon and some gold crystal drops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Star Of Bethlehem, Crissy Armstrong - Whimsy Stamps Digital Shop
Patterned Paper: Winter Wishes - Whimsy Stamps
Gold Wink of Stella, Honey Gold Nuvo Crystal Drops, Celebrate It Ribbon, Copic XpressIt Cardstock

Spectrum Noir Markers: BT4 BT6 BT7 1G1 1G2 GB1 GB4 GB6 1G2 1G3 1G5 1G8 LG1 LG2 CT1 

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! I love reading your comments!



  

No comments :

Post a Comment