Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 29 December 2016

Flakey Friends

Every once and awhile as time permits, I love participating in challenges.

Sometimes you get a stamp and you get all these ideas bopping around in your head and when you have time you just have to get them out. 

This morning, after all my dog sitting duties were done I was able to make this card to participate in the "December Challenge - Ribbon/and or Lace" in the Miss Daisy Create and Share Facebook group I belong to. 

I chose to use the "Flakey Friends" digital stamp for this challenge, a sentiment from another Miss Daisy stamp and some WR3 digital paper I won in a previous challenge. Phew...lots of digital going on with this one



After printing out my digital stamp I coloured it with alcohol markers and added some glitter to the snow and cut it out with a stitched square die. 
I chose the patterned paper I wanted, printed it out and cut it to fit the layout idea I had bouncing around in my brain. 
Next I sized my sentiment, printed it and cut it out with a fishtail banner die. I used the same die to cut out the grey layer of cardstock to put behind it. 
Some ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Flakey Friends digital - Miss Daisy Stamps
Sentiment: Alannah & Snowball Bonus digital - Miss Daisy Stamps
Patterned Paper: We R 3 Colour Me Christmas digital collection 
Stitched Rectangle and fishtail banner dies - YNS, Quickie Glue Pen, Hero Arts Glitter, Celebrate It Ribbon, Love Earth Gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: IG2 IG3 IG5 DR1 DR7 TN1 EB1 EB2 CT4 BG5 OR1 CR7 
Copic Markers: E37 BG01

I hope you have enjoyed my post today. Off to take the puppies outside to play in the snow. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super, fantastic day! 



No comments :

Post a Comment