Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 11 December 2016

Christmas Moon

I am still plugging away at Christmas cards. Sometimes, you see a stamp you just have to have because not only does it speak to your cheeky side (pardon the pun) if you have one but there are also more then a few people on my list this stamp would be perfect for. 

I will have to see who's on my naughty list......to see who will get this CAS card created with the "Tight Squeeze" digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps. 






I wanted to keep the layout very clean and simple on this one because I really wanted the stamp to stand out. 

I coloured the stamp with alcohol markers and then fussy cut around the top edge. I created my sky with Distress Ink and added white acrylic paint for my snow. The moon was temporarily put on while I did the sky and then I added some pale yellow ink to it along with a few reindeer - guess they're leaving Santa high and dry! Some glitter snow, sparkly gumdrops and a scripted sentiment finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Tight Squeeze - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Scripted Holiday - Whimsy Stamps 
Patterned Paper: Christmas Cheer, Winter Wishes - Whimsy Stamps

Barely Banana Ink(Stampin Up), Faded Jeans Distress Ink, Glitter Snow (Aleene's), Ice Ice Baby Sparkly Gumdrops (YNS), white acrylic paint

Spectrum Noir Markers: DR5 DR1 DR7 BG5 BG7 BG10 FS5 FS2 TN2 1G2 1G3 1G5 EB6 EB5 TN4 TN7

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! I love reading your comments. 
Have a fantastic day! 


1 comment :

  1. Wow you've been busy! Another fabulous card and I love all your "Cheeky" comments on FB too! That sky background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete